What is Memphis Design and How Is it Making a Comeback?
Memphis design is highly influential, especially in 80’s, when there was so many “fashion” movements spreading massively all over the world, influencing everyone with its bold and repetitive pattern. Many years later in 2016, the world-wide phenomenon brand; Supreme, released a series of skate decks and clothing designed by Alessandro Mendini, who appeared in the first Memphis show.
Since that day, Memphis design is steadily being loved by massive fan-bases, well, this concept also giving so much influence to party industry. Do you want to see it? We’ve made a couple of invitation card template with Memphis as the base. See below, and you will find how good Memphis is.
I’m pretty sure that this designs will not only do the magic for you, but your guests are also no-exceptions! They will be amazed by how it looks, and its charm. Since Memphis is basically the “transition” of Contemporary to Modern art, in this card, you are going to see bunch of abstract shapes as its main layer (background).
Where should I put the text?
There is rectangle box at the center of the card, along with dazzling gold frame in outside. Insert your text in that designated place, it has pretty large space for you, so I think it’s more than enough for common party information and since our template is editable with Ms. Word, you can do it so easily.
DOWNLOAD MEMPHIS BIRTHDAY DOCX HERE
- Above this one, you will see the download button, click that and you will be directed to Google Drive page.
- Then click the “red” button, or drop-down arrow (on the far right), to download the template.
What should I do next?
- Note (Important)
- Unpack/unzip the file with Rar file opener.
- Install all included fonts.
- Those are important to make sure the template will be displaying and looking the same as the preview in our site.
- Now you can customize the template, and insert all your information.
- Once you finished with the editing session, you need to get some supplies, like some bundle of Printing papers, Inks, etc.
- For printing paper, you can pick card-stock paper.