Today’s article was inspired from one of my close friend, who lives nearby. This story gave me an inspiration, as she told me that she had hosted party for her daughter with Magical Butterfly Birthday Party. Her youngest daughter must be proud of her. So, with a couple of highlights from her, I was able to create my own rendition of Magical Butterfly Party and turned that into these six following invitation card.
It’s surely beautiful, full of sweet, soft color and whimsical details guaranteed to send hearts all aflutter. With a little help from my husband, I’m really happy with the result. What makes this so beautiful? For me, personally, this template has a pretty simple design, as it’s still has a pretty big white space, and the one things is sure, I’m in love with the Watercolor Butterfly graphics, and how its colors stand out.
With a little bit of “Gold” brushes and some dots, surrounding the “Butterfly”, it makes them look so perfect to catch everyone’s attention, soon they read your invitation, and you will know how my reaction is.
You can also highlight this following items to your party.
- Matching colored Balloons, Confetti, etc.
- Blush Pink Garland and dress/gown for your daughter
- Birthday cake. If you want me to buy some, I’d buy this Beautiful buttercream rose & fondant ruffle cake adorned with a shimmery fondant topper.
- Above this one, you will see the download button, click that and you will be directed to Google Drive page.
- Then click the “red” button, or drop-down arrow (on the far right), to download the template.
What should I do next?
- Note (Important)
- Unpack/unzip the file with Rar file opener.
- Install all included fonts.
- Those are important to make sure the template will be displaying and looking the same as the preview in our site.
- Now you can customize the template, and insert all your information.
- Once you finished with the editing session, you need to get some supplies, like some bundle of Printing papers, Inks, etc.
- For printing paper, you can pick card-stock paper.