So, if you’re going for a clean, minimal look for your celebration, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite cute and yet unique pared-down invitations. These fun invitations emphasize simple design that’s inspired by kid’s drawing on blackboard/chalkboard and the use of negative space and really prove that, sometimes, less is more. Find out the massive collection of invitation card templates here in our site. Okay, Let’s get started.
As simple as it may seems, this template is perfect for any kid’s birthday party. Why? Well, I think you have noticed it from the beginning that today’s post will feature the cute adventure Ice Age. It’s suitable for one to ten-years-old boy and girl. I’ve drawn a couple of illustration in there, like Balloons, Clouds and many more. Those will be perfect once you put your text in there. It will not only fill the negative space design but also surrounded by those cute graphics, alongside adorable Ice Age’s characters.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).