Greenery Eucalyptus Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Hi, y’all my loyal audiences! Did the stars fall for you today? Ha-ha! Hope you were able to catch it, folks. Okay, today is Thursday, a new day for a new design template for you. Today, I’ve good recommendation for you, and it think it would be perfect for you to use it as the final draft of your party invitation card design. I need you to be ready to see how it goes, are you ready? Then we should see it now, here they are.
Did you see that? What are you going to say about that? It looks so beautiful, doesn’t it? Absolutely. This template features almost every items on 2020’s Best Party Card designs. Let me show you what’s the details.
First thing first, this template is decorated with such beautiful hand-painted Eucalyptus; “Green Leaf” or such kind of “Boho” style Leaves, with its unique Color finishes. There will be six different designs, in which you can freely choose. Right at the center of the card, as we can see, there is a custom “Text-Frame”, which is inspired from Geometric Style Text Frame. This item has been successfully setting up a new trend lately, especially for Wedding occasion or Bridal Shower, many brides tend to use this “item” to highlight their invitation card.
In addition, every template in our site has already packed with one of the most compatible format both JPG & Docx File, so it’s editable with Microsoft Word, do a little customization and add some personal touch on it. For example, like the detailed information of your upcoming party, Where, When, Who Host the party, and so on.
A. How to Download
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and now you should be seeing “G-drive Page”
- Click the “RED” download button, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
B. Printing Tips (Paper material)
- You can easily find it on Google, which one is the best for your need as well as budget.
- Mostly, people are going to either pick, Card-Stock, or Cotton paper.
- Most printer devices can feed paper up to 100 lbs. So, don’t go beyond that limit.