Greenery Eucalyptus Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
I bet you can’t find something like this before, especially with Docx compatibility. This magnificent invitation card was inspired from one the “artwork” that I’ve been into for six months. It’s kind of combination that absolutely perfect for 2020 – 2021. According to Google, people nowadays are tended to pick the Modern design, the more its simple – the more its beautiful.
As we can see, this template is really portraying that. Both you and your guests will be delighted by how it looks. As it has six different designs, maybe you can pick the two of them, one for your friends/family that lives nearby, and the other one you can send it through social media, like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. How awesome is that?
By the way, let’s talk a bit about the detailed part of this design. This template has beautiful White Marble and Canvas style background, and if your chosen one doesn’t have either the White Marble or Canvas, you can move / copy it from another, it ain’t that hard, by the way, and it’s editable with Ms. Word, so it will be much easier for you to edit it.
How to Download
- First thing first, click the download button, placed in above this instruction.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, or just leave it as its.
- Now, tap Enter or click Save, and the download process will be automatically started.
- Both the apps for editing and printing are the same, you are going to need Microsoft Word, for at least 2007 version or above.
- Is there any good recommendation for the printing paper? Of course. I’d suggest you to use or pick card-stock, instead of picking the other ones, I think it’s better to achieve great result with great quality which you can get from card-stock paper.
- So, print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper. For the finishes, it depends on you, whether you like the matte or glossy finishes.