Gold Geometric Floral Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable With Microsoft Word
Seeing a well-designed invitation card will not only make you proud with what you have prepared, but also boost your “confidence” that the guests will be very happy to come at your special event/party.
You can judge that by seeing how amazed they are when they see your party has unique and yet so stunning design. Anyway, that’s the reason why you are here, right? Thanks for coming to our site, in exchange of that, I’d give you these beautiful invitation card templates. Please take a look at these following templates,
This template is called as Gold Geometric Tropical, what makes it that way? First of all, you might already see it somewhere, in the recent years, the demand of “Modern” style is significantly increased, compared to basic or common layout that we used to see it in many events.
Well, I decided to pick one item, that most people, especially in 2020, are going to love it. That one is Geometric Pattern; I’ve made it carefully and painted it in nice Gold Glitter and Foil finished. Underneath that, you will get Tropical related stuff, what was that? Yeah, I’ve put a couple of Exotic Green leaves and Floral graphics, underneath the “Gold Geometric Frame” to make it looks even better and also match with this Summer.
Are you looking for the download instruction? Aaah, It was placed in down below.
How to Download
- The file was stored in Google Drive, so in order to get the link, you need to click the download button (Above), and your page should direct you to the G-drive page, where you can download our template for free.
- The next step is click download and locate where you want the file is going to be saved.
- Tap enter or click save to start the process.
- Once it’s finished, unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- Use Microsoft Word (2007 or above version) to edit and insert your own text/information.
- Print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, and pick paper that has a thickness of, around 80-110lbs. Don’t go beyond that, because the most majority of printer device out there were only able to handle that limit.