Hi guys, how’s your day going? Hope you are having a great day in these chilly winter. Browse our huge variety of stylish and modern baby shower and birthday party invitations and get them all for free! Our one of a kind DIY templates enables you to really personalize your upcoming party and save your tight budget at the same time. We’ll give you all pieces for free and you can choose which ones you are going to pick. All our designs can be customized to suit your color theme.
For all we love about planning party such as your incoming baby shower party, it has to be recognized that your special day is the most memorable moment for both of you and your guests. Which is why we’re here and glad to help you to draft your own invitation and make sure your guests will be very happy to see the invitation card and surely, they will come to shower your little prince and princess. In this sweet day, I will share something special for you.
Here they are, these charming Mermaid invitation template design is ready to being picked by you for your special day. Our template features a portrait orientation card, using attractive light hazel-blue color for its background. Besides those features, I also made another stunning stuff like dazzling 24k gold “Seaweeds”, Ribbon as well as beautifully handmade Mermaid in Watercolor finished. This one will captivate your guests’ eyes & hearts. Don’t forget to include your details information such, where is the Location as well as the Date and Time.
Food & Drink Ideas
- Create A Mermaid-Inspired Cake
- You can take the ocean waves and the sea floor color as your reference in making the birthday cake. (E.g. Rainbow birthday cake)
- Bake Sea-Inspired Treats & Cookies
- If you’re a baking enthusiast, this might just be the best bit!
- If it seems too difficult, you can try to tailor the threats and cookies with some icing or topping, and as I have mentioned it in above, you can match the color scheme with ocean waves or sea floor colors.
Guide to Download
- Right-Click your selected template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate your download folder
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard
- Open the file on Microsoft Word or Paint app