(FREE Printable) – Watercolor Foliage Baby Shower Invitation Templates
Hi yo whatzup, guys! How’s your day going? Hope you had a great day, folks, and stay healthy. Okay, in today’s article, I have got a new design template for you, and unlike the others, this one was something new for me. Yeah, I tried to put something new in my design, and I found the result is pretty awesome, folks! That’s why, I want to bring this template into the article, today.
A couple days ago, I’ve got a few magazine from my mom and I read them, and I’m pretty amazed with one of the cover, it looks so darn good and catchy. I thought that was a pretty simple job tho, then I started drawing various green foliage, and I got stuck 😂. You know how awesome am I, right? I still did it, and you’re going to see it, by the way.
Actually, I got confused trying to figure out, what should I draw to accommodate the party detailed information, then later on, I came out with a simple rectangle shaped “Text-Box”, and give it a nice gold frame and transparent effect (Faded). What are you going to say about this design? Hope enjoyed this colorful foliage/flowers, and pick them for your party invitations design. Here they are,
What to Prepare For Baby Shower Decoration?
Baby shower decorations can be as basic as a welcome sign, floral centerpieces and balloons. we recommend you to focus on a few core details: something for people to see when they first come in, a pretty buffet table and a favor displayed in a cute way. For example,
- Flower backdrops
- Message for Mommy-To-Be
- Gift Box
- Photo-booth flower frames, and also crowns to match our concept in above.
- Balloons, Ribbons, and Bunting light bulb
- Sweet treats, like Birthday cakes, cupcakes, finger foods, candy and so on.
- Baby Shower Games (Baby Items In Bags, Pehchan Kaun, What’s in your purse, etc.)
- Choose your favorite template
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a moment
- Then Right click once again – Choose “Save Image As”
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process
- Once the download process is finished, you can open the template using Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, or even using Paint app.