(FREE Printable) – Vintage Gold Drive By Party Invitation Templates
We all know that for the past few months and ahead, we need to do physical distancing, which means decreasing the part of our social life with our loved ones in exchange of keeping the pandemic’s rate as low as possible and hope it will be gone forever.
Okay, let’s back to the original topic for today’s article. Today, I’m going to tell you something, an alternative option for us, for those who still wants to celebrate “Good moment” with all their loved ones; Birthday, Baby Shower, or even Bachelorette party, and still meeting and conducting all the standard from the Government. To keep the celebrations going while being apart, why not try out this drive-by party idea? Get all the decorations online and craft your own party invitation with us. 😘
Do you want to see how it goes? Okay, I presented it to you. (See below)
To keep all the hype’s items in “Party” world, this template has everything you need to craft a perfect; beautiful looking cards to invite your loved ones to drive through your home and join the party. Let me tell you the details, folks, today’s design was special, there will be six different type of design, which you have an option to choose. From the one with Gold Hexagon shaped Text-Frame with stunning Roses decorated the bottom part of it, to template design with Magnificent Eucalyptus Flower, along with cute drawing of “Cars” and “Drive By” word.
Don’t leave your seat yet! At the end of the article, we’ve got good tips for you about “Drive-by Party Decoration”. So read the entire article, folks.
- Right-click the template – Save Image As
- Locate where the file is going to be placed in your device
- Click “Save” or Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Open the file on Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word, or Paint.
Stay Safe and Social with These Drive-By Party Decoration Ideas
- Roll windows down slightly on passenger side to insert floral bushes and pinwheel sticks. Roll the windows back up to help secure. If you decide to not hold the pinwheels, use painter’s tape to secure the sticks to the windows for extra stability.
- Make table cover sashes by tying their ends to the car’s spoiler and to the base of the side-view mirror. Secure streamers to spoiler or car window with painter’s tape.
- Create a butterfly with wings and a hat by using elastic from wings to secure both to the side view mirror, making sure not to obscure the mirror.
- Poster board letters should be glued using a glue stick. Boards can be held or secured directly to the glass (only) with border stickers.