Hi mommies! How was your day? Hope you got a nice day and stay healthy in this cold winter. Anyway, I’ve got another stories for you, a couple weeks ago – I met my childhood friend from my old elementary school in LA. Meanwhile, we spent lots of time by sharing our sweet memories and …… you know what women do, right? Ha-ha.
After a while, I began to explain my current hobby as a Party specialist (Designer) and she was stunned tho. She told me, how the hell I could possible to create many enchanting invites and with her signature smile, she asked me to design another template for her party invitations and pick a completely unique True and Rainbow Kingdom. Actually, I was stunned, as it’s my first experience to deal with that main character.
Anyway, once again, my little daughter and son helps me to figure out this lovely challenge. As shown below, you’ll notice my latest creation folks! What would you say about these lovely invitations? It looks great, doesn’t it? Hope you pleased with my new template (True and Rainbow Kingdom) design.
There is nothing much easier than using our party invitation peeps! Like these one, it comes in such adorable Pink background, Rainbow, Cute drawing of Bartleby ? – True ? – Zee ? and bunch of another cute stuff. I can guarantee you that our lovely True and Rainbow Kingdom-inspired invitations will shock everyone when they hear your little princess announce her birthday party. Please share your love by sharing these adorable invitations and go check out our massive collections. Here.
You can buy some supplies from the local market or stationery shop, it’s relatively easy to find them and relatively cheaper than buying custom-printed invitation card. If you still have no idea on what you have to search, then you can take a note on our “wish-list” guide below,
- Find information about Printing Material/Paper
- Our best recommendation would be a card-stock paper, because most people picks these paper for wedding and another related “business or party” occasions.
- Such as Standard Text, Linen, Kraft, Aster, etc. (Pick the one that suit your needs/budget).
- Download? Just Right Click the template and Select “Save Image As” & Enter
- Open the file on Microsoft Word, Paint, or Adobe Photoshop if you have enough experience with editing software.