Hi guys! How are things going? Hope you had a lot great things today. Okay, welcome to our site, folks, where the latest Invitation Card template is provided for free. Despite that, you also got a tons of useful tips though, such as Party Decoration, Fun Games, and even Budget-Friendly Ideas for Party Favor. Are you ready to see how it goes? Let’s get started, folks.
Today, I want to present you a magnificent template design, which has almost every aspect that we need in a perfect party invitation card. Unlike others, we always provide you an option, six different designs, which you can have it all at once.
As for today’s design is inspired from the current trend on the market; Boho kind of style, so this template is decorated with bunch of beautiful stuff. Giant Greenery thingies, or Tropical-Styled Foliage, in pastel-colored finish, along with magnificent White and Pink Roses are decorating the major part of the card’s layout. To accommodate all the detailed information of your party, I’ve made a pretty large space in six shapes and Gold-finished, from Hexagon to Rectangle.
Have you decided which one you want to go for? If you already had something in mind, then you can download our template, this instruction will help you:
- Right-Click each one of your favorite design.
- Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Then Click “Save”, or just hit “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Once the download process is finished, you can read our next instruction of “How to open the file” below.
After you’ve downloaded the template, the next step would be customizing them to suit your taste as well as adding a few details. To open the file, you’re going to need third-party apps, it would be better if you open them with Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw, as it’s completely designated for editing purposes. Just in case, if you’re new to this field, then you can edit the template through an app like Microsoft Word or Paint.
Choosing the Material
- When it comes to printing, there are many kinds of materials.
- For example: Printing Paper (Card-stock, Linen, Velum, Cotton, etc.).
- Choose paper that you think is good enough for your need as well as your current budget.