Need some inspiration?
Do you want to celebrate your friend’s last two months pregnancy? Woo-ho, I can’t imagine how excited you are when see your friend’s reaction after watching your surprise event. By the way, you can trust your project on us folks! You can use these Royal Princess invitation template at your upcoming baby shower party and as always – we don’t charge you for every single design. If you want to see more of our collection, you can click this link. Here.
In addition, we also made this Royal Princess in six different styles – so you can pick your most favorite design or even you can download them all at once guys. Let me explain why you need this design as your baby shower invitation. Here we are,
- Beautiful Color Scheme
- Enchanting Zig-zag pattern and Sun Rays design on its background
- 24k Gold Crown to show off your or your friend’s little princess
- Magnificent Pink Banner to highlight “What is the purpose of this party”
- White colored layer and Gold Frame design on Party Details Box to make it much easier to customize and readable for every guests on your list.
- Six options for you to choose
- Printable Format (JPG File), you can personalize every details on our template to match your own preference.
Here they are our example of Royal Princess invitation:
They looks stunning, right? Of course. Stay tuned and read the whole article, because at the end you are about to see our useful tips for your party.
What To Prepare For Baby Shower Decoration?
Baby shower decorations can be as basic as a welcome sign, floral centerpieces and balloons. we recommends focusing on a few core details: something for people to see when they first come in, a pretty buffet table and a favor displayed in a cute way. For example,
- Flower backdrops
- Message for Mommy-To-Be
- Gift Box
- Photo-booth flower frames, and also crowns to match our concept in above.
- Balloons, Ribbons, and Bunting light bulb
- Sweet treats, like Birthday cakes, cupcakes, finger foods, candy and so on.
- Baby Shower Games (Baby Items In Bags, Pehchan Kaun, What’s in your purse, etc.)
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a moment
- Then Right click once again – Choose “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”