(FREE Printable) – Navy And Gold Invitation Templates
Still finding a good inspiration for your party invitation?
That’s normal, guys. Thus, we need a good preparation to make sure everything is doing well, yup! Like preparing our party a month before. Finding a good one might difficult, but you can always find those inspiration on Internet, like in our site. For instance, let me tell you a story of One of my loyal audience, he recently contacted me on Twitter, and asked for a help to help him creating a beautiful design for his girlfriend’s upcoming birthday.
He found one of my old design on Pinterest, and he was captivated by how it looks. After we contacted several times on Twitter, I decided to help him and we came to agree to share it with you as well. Really? Okay2x, let’s take a look at these following template designs in down below.
There is no much thing that I could argue from this one, this design is beautiful on its own, thanks to its stunning color scheme. Stunning Navy-blue background color, dazzling Flower painting, which is painted in Burgundy color. Makes it even beautiful to see and captivate every guests in your list, for sure. Last but not least, classy touch on the Text-Frame design.
As we can see, I’ve designed a beautiful Text-Frame design for you, so you can proudly present your upcoming party to every guests in your list as well as writing down the details, such as When your party will be held, and so on.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.
How To Download
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- To open and edit the template –open the file on Microsoft Word or Paint.
- The universal format of the paper size is 7×5 (Portrait) and I suggest you to pick card-stock paper as the printing material.