My bees, have you ever create your own special invitation card? Oh come on, with your own “Midas touch” everything will turns into gold. Okay-okay! You may be right for this one – Finding and Sorting your own ideas out then pour them into a sketch isn’t like contacting everyone in your contact and went to their cribs and binge-watching Netflix shows and eat popcorn for the rest of the night. Right? Of course, but you can get a free-hand for this one, you can browse thousands upon thousands ideas through the Internet like in our site.
Look at this gorgeous Mickey Mouse design. You see it right? This template design could be your cheating sheets pals! And it’s free though! Even one of my pals (Andy & Rosѐ) had done their baby shower party invitations using this design. Why you need this one? When you can afford the custom-printed one? Don’t be wrong, this design will catch everyone’s attention and store-made can’t even beat this one.
Features and Beeshower’s Tips
This template has unique background design, it consist of portrait orientation card and filled up with red layer and lovely pattern of Mickey’s Ear. In addition, we also made a blank space to put your party details on it, such as what and who’s being celebrated today, where the party will be nailed down, and so on. You can make it even better by matching your party stuff with this invitation card design/concept, and we’ve a little guide for you to follow to liven up your party. Here we go,
- Making Cupcake Topper
- Buy card stock papers and straws
- Draw 3 circle, two of them must be smaller than the “head” part
- Cut the circle and assemble them with straw using glue stick
- Party Hat
- Prepare the material (Paper, stapler, scissors, and glue)
- If there is any, you can add some stickers or glitter
- Cut the corners off of the paper stock in circular shaper to form a large circle.
- Cut a narrow triangle starting from the outside to the center.
- Fold the paper to form a cone shape by overlapping the two cut corners and Staple when finished.
How To Download
- Choose your favorite
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Then Right click once again – Choose “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”