(FREE Printable) – Memphis Baby Shower Invitation Templates
Hi guys! Today, I’ve got an email from one of my loyal audience, she asked me to craft a beautiful invitation cards, for her upcoming birthday in November. She wanted the design to have stunning color scheme as well as unique design, unlike other, to catch everyone’s attention, even from the first glance.
This templates were inspired from Memphis Style design, which features stunning colors and beautiful silhouette, along with bunch of other stuff. On its main layer, I’ve made six different design, so you could have bunch of option to choose, from the combination of Pink and Dark Gray color, to Pastel Blue with White Brush Stroke painting. All of them are free, folks! So, you don’t have to worry about spending a little cash for this ones.
At the center of the card, as we can see, there is a big or large space, which is very useful for you to put or add your party details, like Where the party is going to be nailed down, What’s the rules or specific dress-code, and so on. You can also add your Baby’s picture or photo on it, if you want to use our template for your baby’s upcoming Baby Shower Party. Now one of your is done, your template – your rules!. You better get prepare for the customization.
Best Printing Paper?
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper:
- Text paper: This is the paper you have in your home printer (the ‘letterhead’ paper). It comes in various weights, generally between 20-80 lbs.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent as easy as the text paper). It also comes in various weights, between 45-200 lbs.
We recommend that you use at least 80 lbs. stock for paper for printing invitations. Paper weight of 100-110 lbs. will give more professional look to your invitations. If you use 160 lbs. paper, you might have trouble inserting it in your home printer.
How To Download
- Left-Click the Template, wait for seconds.
- A new page will be appeared, after it shown up.
- Right-Click the file/template, select “Save Image As”.
- After that, locate the folder (Where the file is going to be placed).
- Then Hit “enter” key, or just click “Save” to start the download process.