Demand for Star Wars merchandise giving a boost to the market, from toys – to party concepts and favors. With the recent release of Star Wars series; The Rise of Skywalker, once again – Disney proves that they could handling a huge job in such high demanded industry. This one also gives tons of inspiration for people to make a bunch of creation. For instance, my older brother recently asked me to help him in designing an epic Lego Star Wars party for his twin sons.
This story was taking approximately 3 or 4 weeks ago maybe. My brother Rico has twin sons, Brandon and James, they will be turning 8th in a couple days – So, you know what time it is? Yeah! It’s a perfect time to host an astonishing Intergalactic birthday party and I can’t wait to eat many super-duper delicious cakes 😂. Do you want it so bad, right? Well, to begin your own Star Wars party, you need to take care the design of your upcoming party invitation. See the below templates, I’ve already designed six templates for you and as always – it’s free folks!
Using this template will help you to save hour upon hour in designing the invitation itself. You can skip the whole process, because – as you might already see it, we already made a good one for you. Space galaxy background, eye-catching Star War’s character in Lego size as well as there is a space for you to put your party details on it. A bunch of options for you to choose, you can either pick your favorite design or even all of them, it’s all up to you. You can print this template using your own printer, you just need to get some card-stock paper, print them on those papers and whoops, it’s done!
Beeshower’s Tips 🔫
Here are few things that I did to make my brother’s party much better.
- Black Polkadot curtain to resemble “Galaxy” and “Stars”
- Decorate the drink with matching colors (E.g. Black & White straws, table cloth, and balloons).
- Light stick, so your little boy can play with real-life light saber 😂.
Guide To Download 🔫
- Choose your template design
- Move your mouse pointer and Left-Click the template
- Wait for a while, a new page will be appeared
- Right-click the template and choose “save image as” to save it
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter