(FREE Printable) – Greenery Gold Baby Shower Invitation Templates
When it comes to host or throw any kind of party, we certainly wants to invite our friends and family member, and we need a formal “word” though, through something like invitation cards. Custom printed invitation cards will costs ranging from $3 to $20/design, could you imagine what would happen if you bought that from some local printing shop, you may rip off your wallet easily. Ha-ha! 😹
If you ask me, I’d suggest you to craft your own Invitation Cards tho, instead of buying the custom one. You want to see how it goes? Let’s have a look at our latest design, folks, this one is greatly fit for any kind of party, from Birthday Party, to showering the Brides.
This templates were inspired from what’s trending on 2020’s party concept, such as decorated with Geometric Style Frame (Text-Frame), and Floral decoration. Besides that, you also have a plenty option to choose, like which flower do you like the most, from the beautiful Eucalyptus Flower, to Green Fern with astonishing Polygon shaped Text Frame.
Food Ideas for Party
If you’re wondering, “What should I serve for a party?” I’ve got the answer for you. Here they are,
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins
Wondering how to make potato skins taste great? I top my restaurant-worthy loaded potato skins with cheese, bacon and a dollop of sour cream. Have them at lunch, snack time or cocktail hour.
- Cream Cheese Cookie Cups
Need a quick dessert? Try these yummy cookie bites. For a pretty look, use an icing bag to pipe the filling into the cups, then top each with mini M&M’s.
- Choose which design that you are going to use
- Right-Click each one of them, then Select “Save Image As”
- Locate where the file will be placed in your device, for easy-to-access, it would be better if you place the file on your desktop.
- Click “Save” or just tap “Enter” key to start the download process.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file on Adobe Photoshop or any other third-party apps for editing. Just in case if you haven’t had enough experience in editing, you can use Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).