Giving your baby one of their best treatment and present will also earn you something special like a memorable moment that can be lasted for so long. If you’re having or in charge of planning a baby shower party, the first thing you’ll need to do is sending out all the invitations to your neighbors and friends. Luckily, there are plenty of template for your invitation card in our site and you can browse and grab it for free. Today, we also have something special to share it with you, here it is, we have a stunning yet elegant Gold and Black stripes template for your baby shower party and you can do-it-yourself to make this mini party doesn’t have to be an expensive production.
Are you looking for an invitation template for your baby shower?
In these templates, it contains these following feature, it has a nice touch of color combinations as its main layer, an elegant touch of gold on its frame design which is specially made for you to put your baby’s photo and some nice wordings and you also get a bucket of beautiful flowers on top of our template as a lure to your guests to pay a visit and shows some support to your baby at his/her party.
Feel free to use our Baby Shower Invitation Templates.
You can browse various types of template by clicking our “Invitation” Tab on the upper section.
You can take a note on our wording ideas and tips, feel free to use them on your invitation card. Here are some of our tips,
- Wordings, either on the left or right section of the available spaces:
Twinkle-Twinkle, It’s a Baby Sprinkle!
“His or Her Name”
(Day), (Month) (Date)
(Dress Code: Optional)
(Where the party is going to be held)
- Add your baby’s picture on the middle section of the template.
- Use a simple app for editing, such as Microsoft Paint or Photoshop.
- To download this template, click on the image and new page will pop up and your image will be saved right away.
- Use Cardstock paper for your invitation card and go for the standard 5 x 7 inch for the print size