How cool is that?
This super-awesome invitation template was inspired from my friend, Henry. A little while ago, he hosted a pretty unique party to celebrate his little son’s birthday. He really wanted to make that party stands out among the crowd, so he came with a super-awesome idea – Yeah, that’s right! an epic Laser Tag party and He did his job too well. I got stunned by all effort that he had done while he still needs to work. Thus, I made this template below and hope you enjoyed it.
As always, I would bring you another opportunity to nail down your upcoming party to the next level dudes! I can guarantee this kind of party will captivate every guests in your list. Anyway – as shown below, you’ll notice my latest creation folks! These templates featured one of the coolest party ideas on the internet, especially for boys! Super-cool Laser gun which generates a beam of colorful light to make our template shinning even from afar and also abstract grey dots + black color to decorate the main layer.
In addition, I also made a pretty unique shield on the header of the invitation to put your Baby’s initial or photo. On top of the stock black colored background is perfect place to display your special party details. Put your own text or wording inside the available spaces, you can take a note on our following tips:
In A Galaxy So Far Away
We Wait The Arrival Of
Day | Date
Time | Location
How to Download
To get all of them, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Click on top of which template do you preferred
- Wait a moment, because a new pop up page will appear
- Then right click the template and choose “save image as”
- Tap “enter” on your keyboard to save it in your device
- And Whoops your template will be downloaded right away.
- As an additional information, the standard print sizes of the invitation card is 5×7 inches, and for the paper material you can print your invitation card using card-stock paper as it’s commonly used for this type of occasion.