Why don’t you make your baby happy by showering him or her with one of a kind baby shower party, especially if this one is his first milestone? Anyway, for your special event, you can consider to make this exclusive Cute Watercolor Greenery template design as your invitation cards for absolutely free. Our template features a magnificent design ideas, this template looks so sleek and elegant with the help of beautiful watercolor flowers used in these designs. Elegant white background as well as the blank spaces to put your own wordings on it. The perfect combination of both fancy and bold colors.
All of these floral patterns, color scheme and decorations are perfect to show your affection to your precious baby with stunning invitation card design! Both of them are a popular choice. So we combined both of these concepts into one beautiful invitation cards. As you may know, your guests will be amazed with your lovely designed invitation card, and for sure your guests will come and shower your little girl with lots of sweet gift and support. You can browse and download many stunning design ideas in our site and feel free to use it as your inspiration.
There are six of them, you can choose which styles is suitable for you, or sure you can grab all of them for free, you only need to click on your selected template, then right click on them – choose “save image as”, and your template will be saved automatically on your default download location.
Free Printable Cute Watercolor Greenery Invitation Templates
How to Edit and Print Your Floral Greenery Invitations
- Download the templates.
- Open the template using Microsoft Word or Paint.
- Put your wording and add some details (Location, Date, Time, etc.) Then Save
- Prepare your printer device, and make sure both of your PC and printer are connected.
- Print the invitation cards on white cardstock paper; it weighs between 30 – 90lbs.
- The invitation cards should be in 5×7 inches format.
- To Print the template, Go To File Tab on the top left section of MS. Word, scroll down until you found Print menu – choose / click the Print button