What Is Boho? Boho is short name for bohemian, and a stunning style of dress inspired by the lifestyle of free spirits and hippies of the 1960s and 1970s, and even the pre-Raphaelite women of the late 19th century. This aesthetic flies in the face of modern sensibilities and embraces the carefree, the relaxed, and the unusual. Fortunately, this one is also applied to what’s today party industry are embraced from. A Chic style to impress every guests in your list.
For me, this concept will suit any occasion though, even when you’re on a little budget. Let me give you an example, did you ever heard this words “Boho-chic”, despite the fact that this one also referred to some brand name, this style of Fashion is on Children’s Fashion Trends.
There is a bunch of my loyal audience or parents have also embraced the Boho Chic trends and wants to see my next collection has that elements. Here’s what it looks like, folks…
Do you see that, right?
What are you gonna tell me about that? It looks so goddamn beautiful, doesn’t it? Wait-wait! You will also get six different designs tho, choose your favorite Flower Decoration, along with how the text frame will look like. Those text-frames was so popular in Party Industry, two years in a row, folks! Geometric Style Text-Frame, along with a nice touch of gold color and glittery things. If you want to have them as your next party invitation cards, you can take a look at our download instruction at the end of the article.
- Choose your favorite design
- Right-Click each one of them
- Select “Save Image As”, and locate the folder
- For easy-to-find, it would be better if you place the file in your desktop, or just leave it as it is.
- Then Click “Save” or just hit “Enter” key to start the download process.
- How to Open?
- Open the file on Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or any kind of editing software.
- If you’re new to editing, then you can probably use a simple app like “Paint” or Microsoft Word. It’s packed with bunch of tools that would be enough for just simple editing session.
- Printing Paper?
- I’d suggest you to pick Card-stock paper, it has good durability (Stiff, has that kind of luxury look and feel, etc.).
- For alternative option, Velum, Linen, Cotton, Kraft paper.