(FREE Printable) – Blue Eucalyptus Baby Shower Invitation Templates
What could be the fastest way than using these free templates for your next party, right? Definitely. By using this beautiful Blue Eucalyptus mockups as the final design of your party invitations, you could skip the most time-waster and focus on another things like Picking items for the decoration.
This stunning template was requested by my old-friend for her baby birthday, back in 2015. I certainly did some modification and another mix-match to suit the demand in 2020. For example, I put beautiful White marble texture on its background, Dazzling Gold Splatter & Geometric frame design, and last but not least, you will also get beautiful Blue Eucalyptus flowers on its corner.
To lit your little sweetheart birthday or baby shower party to the next level, you could use these following suggestion at your party, folks. Do you want to see it, right? Here they are,
A. Go Co-Ed
Baby showers are traditionally hosted and filled up with ladies only, but you can mix things up by inviting daddy’s friends as well. If you choose to go this route, consider things like:
- Picking Neutral decorations (Like Blue & Pink)
- A variety of foods that everyone will enjoy
- Drinks (Tea, Coke, or even liquor and beer)
- Games (partner games are best)
- With the right planning, a co-ed baby shower can be a fun departure from the norm.
Stay tuned guys! Because at the end of this article, we also have another good suggestion for you.
Looking for a super simple way to throw a baby shower? Invite everyone in your list to a buffet at outdoor. Serve your guest will various meals and let them serve themselves while enjoying the happy vibe at your party. If you want such formal/lavish party, you could reserve a large room in the back, and the restaurant may even allow you to decorate to your heart’s content. as long as you clean it up afterward.
Download and Edit
- Right-Click your selection
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process
- Open the file using Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
- You could fill the Geometric Frame with wording or party information, like Where, When, Who and so on.