(FREE Printable) – Barbecue Party Invitation Templates
Hi folks! Now we are indeed able to meet and see again with one of my favorite season of the year. Yuppps, it’s a perfect time to say “No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn. It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold, when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade.”. Anyway, I used to happily walk in the morning to see beautiful flowers started to bloom and also sometimes in the mid-spring, I invited all my friends and family members to come to my backyard and enjoyed our time with delicious arrosticini and Barbecue chicken are waiting us.
Here are some examples of my previous barbecue invitation templates,
Are you also want to host a joyful barbecue party with your friends? Well, you’ve come to the right place dudes! I’ve recently made a unique invitation card template to invite all guests to join your backyard party. This template has awesome looking design, I put grid pattern of tablecloth and placed them on its main layer along with neutral stock black color. On top of them, I drew a uniquely shaped text-box or wording box or whatever it means to be called as, this designated box is designed to put your party details, such as Where, When, What, and so on.
To get all of them, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Right click your selected template
- Wait a moment, because a new pop up page will appear
- Then right click the template and choose “save image as”
- Tap “enter” on your keyboard to start
- As an additional information, the standard print sizes of the invitation card are 5×7 inches, and for the paper material you can print your invitation card using card-stock paper as it’s commonly used for this type of occasion.
BBQ Party Tips
- Prep food before your guests arrive.
- Make sure you have enough propane or charcoal.
- Ask guests to bring side dishes.
- Put up decorative outside lights.
- Serve snacks away from the cooking.
- Encourage guests to help themselves to both kid-friendly and adult drinks.
- Set up some yard games to keep the kids occupied.
- Mix up your grilling game.
- Skip the dessert and make s’mores.
- Put safety first.
- Have fun!