Free Elegant Greenery Baby Shower Invitation Templates For Word
Summer is, on the whole a lighter palette than either Winter or Autumn. But, in these days, a new trend is taking the spotlight. Who said Summer is only bright theme? Why we can’t have it with a quite dark color scheme?
They can have the bright look of Springs and the beautiful look of night at the Winter. This special combination creates a distinct block of color. It makes sense and does look more “unique” than the conventional way. If you are interesting with this particular topic, why wouldn’t you take your time and have a look at these gorgeous Greenery Baby Shower,
Dark and Light color scheme are the main stars of today’s design, I can guarantee you that this one will look somehow, charming, and your guest can’t hold back to see how your party is going to look like. This card has Modern and Minimalist concept, as we can see, this card has dark-gray background along with stunning watercolor greenery. For example, green palm and eucalyptus leaves.
This card also has unique and beautiful border or frame design, which you are going to get 3-different styles, dash lines, gold colored frame and gold foil textured frame. For the last part (Wording placement), I’ve wrote the sample text for you, you can change or insert your text to it, as it’s editable with Ms. Word. Isn’t that too easy to do, right? Well, not only that, you can also add picture to it, I’ve made a pretty large “space” for you to put picture.
- Click the download button that I placed above this instruction.
- Then, wait for a couple of seconds, once you landed in Google Drive page, click the “download” button.
- Locate the folder and click “Save” to start the process.
- The download process will be automatically started.
What to do
- Open the file with any Rar file opener.
- To open it: Right click our template file, select “Extract to …”.
- After that open the “Fonts” folder, install all fonts in that folder.
- Now you can begin the editing process, open template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word. 2007 version is the minimum requirement to be able to customize our files.