This site offers an excellent tutorial on how to create unique and beautiful set of invitation cards for free. You can check my favorite design to date, Smurf Baby Shower, Sparkling Gold Glitter Minnie, Moana Baby Shower. Anyway, this article will give you six free awesome Blaze and The Monster Machines themed invitation card and guide you how to use it properly, so you can save a lot of your precious time.
Check out these awesome racing madness themed; Blaze and The Monster Machine invitation cards collection for the very best in. See below,
Race on in and you shall pick, this super awesome invitations, which is going to win everyone’s heart! Decorated with such cool decorations, such as race track inspired border, asphalt textured background and much more. Are you sure you want to skip this one? You’ll definitely have to try to beat!
For the other elements, such as adorable characters/illustrations of Blaze and the Monster Machines, I’ve added bunch of them and it’s divided into six different design. So, you have an option to opt out your less favorite design or modify it to match with your personal preferences, since it’s editable with Ms. Word and easy to do it.
Before we get to see guides on how to download this cool Blaze and The Monster Machines baby shower invitations, please let me tell a few thing that surely make everyone can’t wait to come at your party. The first thing I love from this special concept is Race inspired decorations. You can add these,
- Race track inspired table décor.
- Tire balloons or Inflatable tire banner.
- Caution Cone Table Centerpieces
They would work really well as a feature decoration at your party. They’re super easy to make and choose, since there are hundreds of them.
How to Download
- Move your mouse pointer or scroll up a bit (If you use smartphone), Click the download button that I placed above this instruction.
- Then, wait for a couple of seconds and you should be landed in our Dropbox storage.
- Click the “dropdown arrow” > Locate the destination folder
- Tap Enter or click Save to start the process.
- Open the file with WinRar (Extract) and Install all fonts first.