Hello, everyone! Do you have something for this Autumn? Maybe like a seasonal party with your friends? Oops, if you haven’t found it yet, or if you already had one but couldn’t think of any, this template may be perfect for you. Really? Yup, especially for someone out there, or cute couples who is about to get married and now looking for some type of Modern design for their invitation card, with a nice touch of “Floral” in it.
Invite everyone to come to your special celebration using this beautiful Floral Greenery invitation card. We provide it for free and you can do bunch of things to this template, such as replacing the font-styles with your own favorite. If you already had some types of “item” for the decoration you can easily place or put them into the template, as it’s editable with Ms. Word.
What is your opinion? It looks beautiful, doesn’t it? Despite how great that was, I also added a few things to enhance the beauty of this card, such as Watercolor Flowers, I’ve painted it in nice soft color finished, so it will be matching with both the Background and its entire design. If you think it’s a little bit too much, you can edit it, feel free to use and edit it, and as it has Docx version, it’s editable with Microsoft Word, what could be better than this?
How do I get this template?
- First, click the download button (Above) and wait for a second, and your browser should have directed you to Google Drive page.
- In that page, you will see the template, it’s Rar file, for one-click download and 100% safe from virus injection.
- To download, move your mouse pointer to Top Right until you see Drop-down arrow, click that and tap Enter to start it.
Here are a few things you need to prepare or get.
- Before you want to print the file, of course you need some printing paper for that.
- And don’t forget to check your printer condition, like how much Ink left, etc.
- Find and get a little information about that. Honestly, I’d say card-stock paper is the best one you can get.