For my nephew, Henry, 3rd birthday, we threw a simple animal-themed party. It was a great theme with so many options for fun. Here is a complete guide for planning your child’s animal themed birthday party.
This party plan would work for ages 1-7, although starting at 5, I would add some crafts and games, and maybe a bounce house. Let’s start the guide with making our own invitation card first. Here’s a few example of simple birthday animals party invitations. Here they are,
I drew inspiration from zoo animal in form of dolls, since my daughter have hundreds dolls in her bed, so, it’s easier for me to catch some ideas easily. I like the way this card has its simple presentation, baby blue color on its back, cartoon illustrations, yummy birthday cake and many more. The cute birthday animals are represented through cute Teddy Bear, Koala and Little Bunny dolls.
You can also add this details to your party
Animals Birthday Cake. For me, this was one of the most important part when we host our party. You can order 3-layered cake, with animal prints fondant, buttercream frosting for the “jungle” and animals’ prints made of chocolate frosting.
How it works
Download the File
- Locate the folder and tap “enter” or click save to start the process.
- Then right-click and select “save image as”.
- Left-click the preview image/template you desired.
- First of all, you are going to need to open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- After that, your job is inserting text or your party detailed information (Who, When, Where, etc.).
- For the final step, it depends on your choice mommies, whether you want to print it all by yourself or bring it to printing depot.
- If you go with DIY route, then you need to prepare some supplies, like Papers, Inks and also make sure your device aka printer is able to work properly.