If you’re looking for one particular thing, like having “Garden” style, for your party invitation card, I’d say these following templates from us will answer your questions. In general, this design is often seen on such as Wedding or related event, you can tell that easily, by searching on Google with these keywords, Elegant Garden Wedding invitation, and you’d see almost 26++ millions result. Damn, it’s so fascinating to see how popular this design is.
Aside from that, this beautiful Garden could be used in various events though, and no one will punish you from that. Please have a look at these one, we got this beautifully Elegant invitation card done in a couple of hours ago.
Today’s template features “Modern” looking design, you can tell that through how its “Text Frames” were shaped and made. It looks like an Open Window design, where both cutouts on the Polygon Frame, will be decorated with beautiful Garden Floral, like Roses and Eucalyptuses. For the wording or party information, you only need to fill it with your own information. How? It’s pretty simple, you only need to do it in Microsoft Word, despite it’s free, our templates are also editable with a simple app like Ms. Word.
DOWNLOAD ELEGANT GARDEN DOCX HERE
How to download the file?
- Don’t worry, we won’t charge you anything as long as you’re going to use it on your personal occasions.
- In above, you will see the download button, click that button and once you landed on Google Drive, click download.
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, unpack the file first and install all provided fonts.
- Insert your information to the template you’d like to use.
- Edit the file with Microsoft Word and when you finished it, you can also use the Print Feature in there, go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.
- Prepare & get some supplies (Printing Paper, Inks, etc.) and print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper, such as Card-stock, Linen, Kraft and so forth.