Add your favorite floral details to your wedding or birthday palette. Why? The reason for this is that it may add a beautiful and organic touch that your flower bouquet selections cannot. Your stationery can actually foreshadow many of your party’s details with a little extra personalization. You can get your guests excited for your classic event by using a foliage motif.
We’ve gathered some of our favorite beautiful yet simple invitations. So, if you want to keep your blissful wedding celebration clean, simple, and aesthetic. All of that is perfectly highlighted by these designs.
I think most of you already familiar with kind of realistic approach that greenery art usually had. Am I right? I think so. Anyway, this concept was completely different from that ones. This collection will show you how good “Hand drawn” graphics are and could also become good consideration for your party décor & stationery. Each foliage (especially the Pampas grass) have been successfully depicted the beauty of nature in such astonishing details companied with aesthetic watercolor finished that’s perfect for modern events.
If you already had something in your mind, then the next step would be downloading our template to your device. To download our template, isn’t that hard, by the way, you just need to follow this guide:
- Click the provided link above (it says “Download Free Editable PDF … Here”)
- You will be directed to a Google Drive Page and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.