Seeing my kids having fun with their friends at pre-school or park isn’t just make my entire day in glory, but also cheering me up to always give my best attention and treatment to my kids. Two years ago, I had Floral themed birthday party for my youngest daughter, and for her upcoming birthday, I have plan to feature one of her favorite Cartoon’s characters; Dora & Boots from the Dora The Explorer.
At young ages, kids build their skills naturally through watching movie or by playing toys that also improve their motoric skills, such as Robot, Diecast and others. Celebrating their birthday also helps them to be familiar with others (social skills). Here, in our site, today I will show you a perfect design for your invitation card. See below,
There is a pretty large space for you to add your party detail and photo, since it’s editable with Ms. Word, you can easily do that or if you think there is not enough room for you to do that, you can resize the font-sizes. How simple is that?
DOWNLOAD DORA THE EXPLORER DOCX HERE
Anyway, for the main element (Dora and Boots), I have added a couple of them in form of cute graphics or illustrations, and also, there are other characters, such as Bennie, Swiper, and so on. This one would give you another bonus to boost your guest’s impression as well as encourage them to come and shower your precious baby with warm wishes and sweet gifts. Crafting your invitation using this template are not only cuts down the long process, but also helps you solve your budget problem.
How to Download
- (See above) for the download button > Click that > Wait for a seconds.
- Soon after you clicked that, Google drive page will appear.
- While in Google drive page, you can see the file, right? it has Rar format, it’s solely made for easy to download and 100% safe from any virus.
- To download, click Download > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.