To every one of you, who’s putting so much effort and love towards “Disney” character, and wanting to pick them as the concept of your upcoming party. I’ll give you that one, you can have this beautiful invitation card, in which the gorgeous Princess Belle in her stunning Gold gown is decorating your invitation card.
As usual, I will give six templates and all of them have been included to the package, so you don’t have to download every single of them. Let’s have a look at these…
I decided to make it in landscape orientation, in 7×5 inch format, so it could accommodate more information. For the main layer (Background), I made it in two tone “display”, painted in Bright color, and sprinkled with some Polka-dots pattern. On top of them, as we can see, I’ve made a beautiful Bracket Frame, and by using this template, you can either choose the standard Black colored frame, or go with the Glitter finished frame.
To make it not so over-crowded with its decorations, I only put a couple of stuffs, such as matching-matching Bunting Flags, as well as two of Disney Belle graphics in each templates. If you were not satisfying with the result, or wanting more, you can add your own personal decoration onto it, as our template is editable with Microsoft Word. You can do pretty much everything to our template, like replacing the fonts, changing the background and so forth.
How to keep this one?
- First thing first, click the download button, placed in above this instruction.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
What you have to do
- Edit the template, make sure to install all included fonts inside the Fonts folder, then you can start the editing session by opening the file with Ms. Word.
- Get supplies from some local stationery shop.
- Print the file on card-stock paper, and deliver it to your guests.