After my second son was born, my days became so busy that somehow, I didn’t manage to have time or energy for my hobby, which is all about graphic design and writing. Now, it’s been four years already, and I finally could get enough time to do my own stuff. Last year, my eldest son was turning 7 and he couldn’t find any theme that was better than Batman, his all-time favorite superhero. Hence, I made him, his best Birthday party invitation card with his favorite one.
Kids tends to be picky, not only for choosing the theme for their party, but it also happens in their daily life. But if you decided to pick our card as the design, I bet you won’t have such thought running around in your mind. This card features portrait orientation card, that has “unique” design.
What makes them so unique?
You will get the invite with “Lego” inspired design. You will notice that this collection came up with lovely colorful Lego brick border design, with simple white inner where the text will be placed and displayed to the world. The main part of today’s collection would be the Lego Batman; hence, you are going to see bunch of him there, alongside simple wording that you can easily replace it with your own.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).