All of these fun invitation card design was inspired by Coco, that was produced by Pixar studio and released by Disney Picture in 2017. When it was airing at the first in Theatre, I went to its premiere with all my family, and I highly recommended it to you and everyone. My eldest son also had this (Coco), as his 6th birthday theme, and it is turned into ultimate fiesta! The beautiful colors and festivities made the party come alive.
I wanted to bring my experience to you, since my hobby is in designing, so I’ll give you my own version of Coco themed birthday invitation card. Here they are,
With these budget-friendly DIY invitation card, you can enjoy your Coco party with so much fun! As we can see, on its back, there is awesome pattern, it was inspired by “Cyberpunk”, classic Neon style with Bold graphics and signs. On the left side, there is a picture frame, and since our template is editable with Ms. Word, you can insert picture into that frame so easily.
On the right side of the card, aside from all the Coco graphics or decorations, you also get a Bracket Frame with black background, this is the place for your party information to be displayed, and there is a sample text for you, so you can get the idea on where to put the information correctly.
DOWNLOAD COCO BIRTHDAY DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
- To get access to our template, you need to click the provided download button above.
- Wait for a second, because your browser will open a new tab and direct you to our Google drive storage.
- To download the file: Click Download > Locate where you want the file is going to be saved > Enter.
What should I do next?
- Please don’t forget to open the file and go to Fonts folder and install all.
- Now you can customize the template, and insert all your information.
- Once you finished with the editing session, you need to get some supplies, like some bundle of Printing papers, Inks, etc.
- For printing paper, you can pick card-stock paper.