Hello, everyone! It’s been a while since I added “Monogram” to my design board, two days ago, I can’t keep myself to move on from creating the new version of it, but at the end, I’ve done it once more, for you. Gladly, I could share it to all of you through this article.
Monogram is closely associated to Modern design, it’s solely because of the way how it looks, compared to normal or ordinary design that pushes the other elements more. For today, my Monogram invitation card is a little bit different, as it combines two things, that almost doesn’t work well together, but later on, it turned great (At least for me).
This invitation card has Classy design. Writing yours and your husband’s initial at the top (section) will show you how clean, neat and elegant this template is. Pairing with great font-styles, and editable with Microsoft Word, it makes the even perfect for someone that can’t even think to try to make their own invitation card (Beginner).
At the bottom of each cards, you will get beautiful watercolor Flowers, there are six of them, such as Sunflowers, Roses, and Magnolias. There is another detail that make you won’t believe it, it’s because I added Canvas texture as the background design, and if you are able to pair (Print) it with Canvas textured cardstock paper, damn, you will get away better result.
How to Download
- Click the blue download button above, I can guarantee you the link that we’ve provided for you is 100% safe from any virus.
- Then once you see the Google drive page, you will see “Red” download button, if not, then you need to refresh your browser, once you see what I mean, click that button.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device, tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Once the process is done, you have to unpack or open the Rar file, by extracting it using WinRar, or 7Zip. Then install all the necessary files (Fonts) inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Now, you can open template you’d like to use with Ms. Word 2007 or later.