Brunch Bubbly and Baby – Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable Microsoft Word
This article will guide you on how to craft or make invitation card not from scratch. What does it mean? We will provide you with good and stunning template design, which you can get it for absolutely free and it also doesn’t require any decent skills in order to be able to edit or personalize it.
So? What is in today’s article?
This invitation card is provided as an example of classy looking Baby shower invitation card, but sure, you can have and use it in various events, from birthday to even bridal shower party.
Brunch, Bubbly, and Baby. Set your home into “classy” restaurant and invite everyone with this magnificent invitation card. On each corner, you also got beautiful set of Floral graphics, such as Blush pink Roses to Burgundy Roses in such beautiful watercolor style. You also had some options to choose, such as White Marble background or the stock one. It’s editable with Microsoft Word though, so you can personalize it to match your own taste.
How to Download:
- FYI: I’ve archived all materials into Rar file, have been stored in Google Drive (Six templates and some fonts), I can guarantee you that is 100% safe from virus.
- The download button is placed above this instructions. You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you clicked that. Then Click Download > Save.
- You need to install the font that have been provided and placed inside Fonts folder, but before that, unpack the file first.
- As it has Docx format, to edit and insert your text, you need Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper (My suggestion is Card-stock paper).
- There are several other types of paper, from Standard A4 paper to something like Kraft paper.
- To print the template, open the file with Ms. Word, go to File > Print > Set the printing options based on your needs.