What Is Rose Gold color and Why Is It So Popular?
Rose gold color is kind of the gem that keeps earning appreciating for how good this thing looks, definitely the fashion trend that just won’t go away. Most people won’t notice it until we heard it from Apple, when they launched their exclusive rose gold color on its iPhone 6S line in September 2015.
This pink-tinted metal is gold with an added copper alloy. The more copper alloy in the metal, the deeper the rosy tones will be. Rose gold color represents love for love for indefinite time. This article will give you “gift”, six template design which highlight “Rose Gold” at its finest.
Rose Gold Floral is the article/title name of today’s special. Combining all the latest two elements which is so popular, and gaining massive attention lately. Floral and Rose Gold, and Whoops! Everyone will be falling in love with this. Each templates have their unique Flower silhouettes covered with Rose Gold Foil and also has sample text for your wording with elegant typefaces.
There is a bonus for you, one of the template also has dazzling Rose Gold Geometric Pattern or Frame, perfect to highlight your wording to the next level. Every items in this template are editable with Microsoft Word, so if you already had installed this apps, you can begin to edit it soon.
How to Download
- Click the blue download button above, I can guarantee you that link is 100% safe from any virus.
- Then once you see the Google drive page, you will see “Red” download button, if not, then you need to refresh your browser, once you see what I mean, click that button.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device, tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Once the process is done, you have to unarchive the Rar file, by extracting it using WinRar, or 7Zip. Then install all the necessary files inside the “Fonts” folder.
How to Edit the template
- Basically, you need apps called as Microsoft Word, I’m pretty sure that most of you already had an experience using this apps at work or school. You need at least Microsoft Word 2007 (*It’s the minimum requirement to be able to open and edit our template*).