Hi guys, I’m back again with new design for you. Are you ready to get your own party invitation cards? Really? If so, please read the entire article, because at the end of today’s article, you will see bunch of useful tips from me. Enjoy the article, folks!
What would you get in today’s design?
Nothing much easier than using our template, that’s the fact though 😂. Why do I feel so confident? Because any template in our site has already come with useful feature, Printable and of course, Editable Format (JPG File), so you can customize it easily, like never before.
Besides those awesome features, I’ve made a couple of design template, there will be six different designs, which you freely choose your most favorite design. Today’s design was decorated with many gorgeous stuff, and I’m pretty sure that you’re going to love it, so much. It has gorgeous “Green Foliage” or “Greenery” concept, a kind of typical Tropical Leaves, like you might have already seen it before, maybe when you’re looking for some “Wallpaper” for your photo, like in Pinterest, or Google.
To accommodate all the detailed information of your upcoming party, I’ve designed a unique yet so awesome, a dazzling Gold Geometric Style Text-Frame, a pretty large space to put your party information. You can easily insert the text using third-party apps, like Paint or maybe using Online Photo/Image Editor.
How To Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Extras (The Perfect Printing Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.