Hi, folks! I’m really sorry for the delay, because all the hectic schedule. But today, I am back to you with something special for you, perfect template design to decorate the entire design of your party invitation, in such beautiful looking presentation, for sure. I’ve spent my entire week with my little daughter to make this beautiful template. Both me and my daughter really have a good time in making this template, we really enjoyed our time to draw the template from sketches to the final result.
Well, let’s talk about what’s today design offer. This templates offers the beautiful combination of Modern design (Geometrical Style), along with our signature Floral concept. I also drew six different designs for you, so you got the chance to only pick your favorite one (Cars). For the main layer, I painted the layer with simple Stock-White color from Photoshop, then decorate those dazzling frames with various Flowers, which will amaze every guests in your lists with its beautifully elegant display.
Right at the center of the card, as I have mentioned it, those frames are designated place to put your party information, it has a pretty large space to accommodate all details of your party.
Guys! At the end of today’s article, I’ve wrote 3 Fun Activities to hype your kid’s birthday.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
3 Fun Activities for Birthday Party
- What’s in The Bag?
- A guessing game that makes a super fun birthday party game.
- This game can be easily changed for older kids.
- Dress Up Relay Race
- In this birthday party game, the guests will compete in relay races where they pile on the clothes and accessories. You can even customize all the clothes and accessories to fit whatever the theme of your birthday party is.
- There are also lots of other variations for relay races you’ll want to check out.
- Water Balloon Toss
- This birthday party game is best played in the warmer weather and needs to be outside.
- Pair up the guests and have them see how long they can go before they break the water-filled balloon.