PAW Patrol’s characters are all oh so lovable and relatable, from Chase who guides the command, it’s definitely my favorite one, to Marshall the Dalmatian Puppy, the Fire pup, that being responsible to rescue animals from high places. I’ve got to be honest though, I feel incredibly happy seeing this series my two sons and daughter. If I’m not mistaken, I’ve hosted this, PAW Patrol for my eldest son, and as I’ve expected before, my daughter also wants it so bad, and yeah, we are going to make it in January, next year.
While we’re talking about this, two hours ago, I’ve finished my daughter’s PAW Patrol birthday invitation, but she said that she wants the portrait orientation setup for her invitation card. Well, try not to make it as a waste, and maybe, it can be useful for other, I’d give it to you, girls. So, you can make it as your future-invitation card.
You won’t see anything like these, as it takes a while for me to decide how and what should I draw for this template. It has cool and awesome Chalkboard style invitation card, that’s why I made it in landscape, so on the right side, you will get the Chalkboard, and complete with its “Wording”, in nice & colorful Chalk style Typography.
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and now you should be seeing “G-drive Page”
- Click the download button, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
Here is what you need to do
- Open the file, then go to Fonts folder, and install all fonts.
- Once the process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app. It should be with Ms Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 (Printing) paper.
- For me, personally, I’d suggest you to print the template/file on 5×7 card-stock paper. You will know it once you find the information on Internet.
- But there are many of them, that’s why I want you to find some information about it first.