Finding an extraordinary and fabulous party ideas for kids’ birthday can be a bit more challenging. It’s actually happened to me, a week ago, my friend, Melissa, she called me and asked an immediate help to find and create a beautiful invitation card design for her baby shower party. It was literally three days prior the day of the event. Oh, can’t be. Actually, she has ordered custom invitation card from one of local printing depot near her area, but sadly, there was an undeniable mistake, they do put the deadline a week after the day of the event. What?!
Well, this couldn’t have ever and ever be happened no matter what. Luckily, I got an idea, so I could make a few design for her and gladly she showed a good reaction. She was smiling so brightly when she watches the result. She chose 2 out of 3 designs and I decided to use the rest and add more variants to it, so I could share it with you today.
A portrait invitation card and decorated with beautiful scenery of what’s beyond the fluffy white clouds. I drew a simple sketch of white cloud and place it as the border design of the card. After that, I added bunch of elements, such as colorful twinkle stars, silhouette of birds and the watercolor Hot Air Balloons itself. All of them were drawn in watercolor style. So, it’s suitable for these days’ requirement, which people tend to use a soft color theme rather than fancy designed card.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).