What could be more exciting than having a “ordinary” birthday celebration for our children? Halloween Bash! Not all Halloween party ideas have to be spooky or expensive to produce! Dress up for a Halloween themed party and transform your home into a “Haunted House” for the day, inviting everyone to come, especially your children’s friends.
If you need some ideas for Halloween invitation cards, check out the examples below, and don’t forget to check out our download and usage tips at the conclusion of the article. Everyone, have a good time!
This invitation card design was inspired by the movie “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” and I used it as the card’s main layer, which is the background. On top of them, there are two elements: the first provides a space for you to write your party information, and the second contains a space for you to insert your child’s portrait or photograph. It will be easier for you to do so because it is editable with any PDF editor or reader, and you can also read our “beginner’s guides” in the section below.
What’s the 2nd elements of today’s design? This one will give “Spooky” and a little bit of “Cute” element to the card, do you know why? I added a couple of “Halloween” characters in cute and cartoon rendition. There are many of them, such as the iconic Dracula, Frankenstein, Jack “O” Lantern, and even there is Harry Potter in there, dressing up with his favorite Magic Robe.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.