A busy birthday girl and her busy mom daydreamed this delightful little bunny birthday party. This beautiful story was brought to life by one of our audience here. Her name is Hayley. She sent me a message on Instagram and I was touched by her story. Her story was telling about her effort to make her boy birthday the best celebration in the town, but it left her with large bill caused by spending too much on custom invitation card.
In general, her party was very delightful and inspiring many of her friends. Her son, Melissa, loves rabbit to the point of she adores her Bunny dolls and sleeps with them. There was no time for her to even thinking to create her own party invitation but soon after she found this site, she was very grateful and shared her story and a few ideas for today’s collection.
This template is called as Some Bunny, “some bunny is turning xxx”. The cute little bunny here were in watercolor finished, there are a couple of them, not just one but 9+ templates with each templates has adorable bunny alongside watercolor floral and background. By using one of these, it’s easier for you to input your text to the card, because I’ve made the exact spaces along with text divider to put your party date and time.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.