My beloved nephew has recently turned ten this month. It was so hectic, as there were other events started not long after. Anyway, it was a stunner, a clever birthday party, though, it made the whole families running around just to get and make it right. To cut the long story short, let’s move to what we’re going to have today.
You can enjoy a fun DIY party supplies here in Beeshower. With less effort just to find the right theme. From Avengers to the viral super-powered heroes’ cartoon; My Hero Academia, join the trends never been so easier than just like snapping your fingers!
Today, I try to give sort of appreciation to My Hero Academia. So, stay tuned this blog, because you are going to see, probably, one of the incredible My Hero Academia themed party invitations.
It’s a simple design, that you can literally set everything up in less than an hour. I put the My Hero Academia’s character here, at the top section of the card or above the Red-white stripe divider. It was quite disappointing for me, as I couldn’t gather many of them here. Regardless of how disappointing it was, I still managed to put some characters such as Ochako Uraraka, All Might, Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirishima and last but not least, Himiko Toga.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.