Your kid loves rainbow? Here you’ll find all kinds of rainbow-themed crafts and activities for kids as a preparation toward their special birthday. See more ideas and get fun printables only here, and for today, I’ve got one for you. If you are a parent who rely on bright, colorful and attractive as rainbow, these will be a perfect visual for that. How good could it be? Let’s find out together.
Gallop on over for a magical party with these, 9+ My Little Pony. Rainbow at its finest. For me personally, you can pick this ones into almost every celebration you are going to had. From Baby shower for the newborn baby and his/her mom, to 5th birthday party. I leave the door open for you, you can get it for free, personalize it, print it out and whoops, it’s done.
Do I need to tell you what’s in here? I think so. First and foremost, as we might already knew it. Yep! The whole collection here is inspired by the cute computer animated series; My Little Pony. You will also notice this invite had beautiful background which will take you high above the sky, where the rainbow appears, the cute Ponys (Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, etc) were also there, and last but not least, your eyes will also be delighted by stunning sparkles.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Before you decide to do the whole thing by yourself, you need to pay attention on your device (Printer). Make sure everything is working properly.
- Then find a bit of information about Paper/Printing paper (Like Cardstock, Cotton and Kraft paper).
- If everything has done flawlessly, then you’re good to go (Print it out and deliver it to your guest).