Brings nature’s beauty to life. Summer Garden is easily known for its beauty, like Watercolor Flowers. Why does it great for decorating your wedding suite? It’s not only matter for decoration element, despite painting offer its beauty for admiration, it also works as the connection between each words in your wedding to your guests, who will read it after seeing the “decoration” elements.
Although, your guests will be appreciating your efforts for showing that you appreciate them, and asking their presence, whether your invitations do looks good or bad, it’d be better if you invite them with polished invitation cards. Watercolor Flower elements are great for Baby shower, and it offers everything you need like these following examples,
<pGreenery elements like Eucalyptus will have never been able separated from wedding. Today’s design will have them both in beautiful way. At the center of the card, I put ellipse box and it’s surrounded by beautiful Watercolor Flowers, so it can look both modern and chic, greats for a contemporary or traditional events.
There will be six different flower decorations, which also work as “floral frame” to the text box. For the background layer, since it’s editable with Ms. Word, it means almost every elements in this template are interchangeable, you can swap or replace the background with your own favorite. Let’s say you want to use canvas style background on template with marble background, you can copy and place it into the template you desired.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- After you’ve done with the customization, you need to browse some information about which paper material that you’re going to use.
- Most people will use Card-stock paper as their material for their party invitations, but it’s relatively expensive compared to other type of paper.