Everybody loves a grand entrance, especially when you’re hosting a whimsical nuptial wedding surrounded by hundreds, if not, thousands of different type of flowers. Though, paying an outlandish price for an over-the-top backdrop, garland, set and party stationery could put a damper on the planning process. However, there are better ways to get that amazing “element” you have always wanted for free.
Long story short, please have a look at the following invitation ideas.
Just by using DIY template design, you could have, probably, the best invitation design, with a mixture of pink, white, and gold. Ain’t that fun? Yep! You will definitely have the ultimate representative of your upcoming event, adorned by gorgeous pink Cherry Blossom or Sakura. It is simple enough to not overwhelm your guests yet eye-catching for every guest that walks through the door.
Make an outstanding impression at the front door of your special celebration, whether it’s your wedding or you’re hosting a delicate baby shower for your sister and her impending baby. With this invites, all of your guests will feel compelled to stop and browse it on Internet before they even make it through the door.
Downloading the template
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- Left-click your favorite template, then right-click it.
- Tell me which one is your favorite design (Oops, it’s joke :D).
How it Works
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box in Ms. Word or Text tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Text box: Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Text tool: Go to the tool panel (Left ribbon) > click “I” > then click it anywhere, where you want the file to be placed.