Unlike other, these elegant, Vintage Blush Rose templates are quite popular among the brides and mommies who wants to celebrate their kid’s birthday at Botanical Park or Garden. Inspired by my close friend’s art, it gave me another reason why I need to use Rose and Vintage element in my design. If you are desperately looking for the same ones, then you certainly need to take a look at these following collection,
Magnificent background design, which consists of White and slightly touch of Pink hue, along with additional rustic finishes to add opulent vibe to the card. Besides that, you will also get three unique text frame design. The text frame was also inspired by the latest trend, the Geometric pattern.
As I have mentioned it, don’t forget to put your party detailed information on the designated Text-Box. You could write down some rhyme word as an opening word, then you can fill the rest with the information such as, Where the party is going to be nailed down and so on.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
Write down the party details in a blank space that we have designed for you. Make sure you have included everything, from the name, date, time, and where the party are going to be held. Meanwhile, if you have finished those editing process, it would be better if you browse some information about your invitation card material before you decided to go to stationery shop. Luckily, we have some recommendation for you:
- Standard Paper/Text paper, this paper is perfect material for company letterheads.
- Cardstock paper. This paper is the most widely known for this type of occasion, this paper doesn’t easily bend and it can be easily found in a verity of textures, decoration and finishes.
- Linen paper, relatively cheaper than card-stock paper, but they also have a pretty good quality and textures.