Congratulation, mom and your baby! As a gift for your tremendous love and hard work for the past 9-months pregnancy, I’m going to give you beautiful present for you. A collection that contains of several invitation template designs that surely help you host your baby first milestone and maybe you can get this also as a gift to your friend. Isn’t that great way to start the day, right? Let’s learn how to create your first invitation template with fun only here in our site, Beeshower.
In this collection, you would find what’s in people mind across the world for enchanting their event. It’s definitely sure that party stationery still holds the most “key” factor whether your party seems assuring or not to your guests. Wasn’t it the main focus for us, right? Absolutely. This beautiful floral themed invitation is quite different from the most.
Let’s have a look at one of the preview image as the beginning. As you can see, I used beautiful Flower painting in Flat UI and it also had soft pastel colored palette. It’s common type of design as for today. How do I get all of these ideas? It’s all because of you, mums. You’re the reason and my whole inspiration. Many of you have been asking for this kind of design for a while and I think it’s the time for that. By the way, what are your thought on this ones? The vibrant colored foliage does look beautiful if you can support it with decent printing paper material like Cardstock paper in matte finished.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.