Spring is unarguably the best season for throwing any party, from wedding to delightful baby shower party to celebrate the mom-to-be and her impending baby. There are no exceptions when it comes to birthday and baby showers! Why? Despite the fact that it has been the most “awaited” occasion since you revealed your pregnancy a few months ago. Your family, friends, and neighbors are all excited to see your baby, especially now that the weather is becoming warmer and everyone is in a good mood to attend your baby shower party.
Please take a peek at these for a little secret to improve your upcoming special event.
All of these things were called as “template designs”, which is the alternative way to have great or well-designed invitation card for free. Since we’re talking about summer, which is the peak season for flowers to bloom, this card will also be “surrounded” with those stunning Tulips, paired with gorgeous burgundy marble background.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THESE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.