For almost two beautiful and meaningful years – I’ve made and featured countless baby shower invitations with concern on beautiful vintage, floral and bright themes over the years.
The trends also offer a wonderful and unique presentation to represent your personal style, whether chosen thematically or by color palette. Today is the day I’ve
been waiting, because it’s the time to unveil my favorite design of the month! Here is how it looks and I hope it can bring joy and excitement back to you.
Although, I only have these seven, they will be endless options to suit everything from a formal wedding anniversary to a casual backyard gathering or baby shower. Some readers have asked for this for quite a while, and today I granted your request.
At first, I thought it’d be great if I made another Floral and Bird themed invitation card, which I opted out this idea soon after I saw the first result. It’s absolutely No-Go! Well, I’m very glad that these turned out to be great and beyond my expectation. Each have astonishingly beautiful White Poppy, not just one, but they are coming in plenty of styles, which is sure going to make you feel better after you see it.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.